Interested in a Corporate Partnership?
There are over 6 million children in Canada and over 1 million of them are considered at-risk! Big Brothers Big Sisters of Waterloo Region is working to break the cycle for at-risk youth. Over the years, BBBSWR has made a significant difference in the lives of thousands of children through our programs that provide not only a valued friendship but a long-term bonding experience with many positive outcomes.
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Waterloo Region is seeking support from corporate partners to meet the growing needs of children in the region. Our campaign seeks to raise $60,000 toward the agency’s Mentoring programs. Today, your organization has the opportunity to help us impact thousands of children in our community. We are stronger together through corporate philanthropy.
There are constantly over 220 children locally who are waiting for a Mentor and are in need of our help. Step up to support children and families in need. Show them our community cares.
Becoming a partner with our agency is so much more than sponsorship – it is a mutually beneficial relationship that will evolve to show we are truly stronger together. We view our supporters as partners and are willing to customize our partnership packages to meet each company’s needs.
Benefits of Partnering with BBBSWR:
- Corporate Social Responsibility has become a vital factor in attracting and retaining key employees.
- You will be affiliated with a respected National brand, giving you region-wide recognition.
- You will be making a difference for the children in Waterloo Region.
- BBBSWR’s Mentoring strategy works. Our program benefits the whole community.
- Fiduciary Responsibility. We’ re committed to safeguarding donor rights through transparency and accountability in fundraising and financial practices.
Marketing & Recognition Opportunities
- Event Title Sponsor
- Website Logo Presence
- Logo Displayed at BBBSWR Event
- Logo on all Agency Materials
- Annual Report Recognition
- Golf Classic Foursome Tickets
- Donor Newsletter Recognition
- Social Media Recognition
- Logo on Activity Bins & Bags
- Plus Many More Custom Options
To become a corporate partner and change a child’s life today contact Mallory Boyer, Resource Development Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-745-0180 ext. 210